Saturday, September 17, 2011

Seating Charts Made Easy-er!

A few posts-ago, I had bliggity blogged about using Word and Excel to help create large-scale seating charts.

http://bandroomtech.blogspot.com/2011/02/seating-charts-using-word-excel.html

Bands can be quite large after all.  Recently however, I came across Lucidchart, which basically has all the features that word does, but then ups the ante by being web-based and super fast and user friendly.


Above is an screenshot of a chart I made for my 7th grade band using the free account.  Now, Lucidchart says that it limits the user to about 60 objects per chart, but as you can see from the above image, there are over 90 students in the combined 7th grade band, so I must have misread something.  Regardless, it is super easy to make a seating chart and more importantly, FAST.  Try it out and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment