Monday, June 11, 2012

Outstanding Video Game Music +Medal of Honor Top 10

Now that summer is truly here (school's out!) I have taken on a project I've been completely enjoying... and I'm only in the research stage.  I'm going to arrange a marching show for the HS band of all old-school classic video game music.

In no particular order, here is the list of tunes to include in the show medley:

Click on title to listen:


While researching which tunes to include, I came across some other outstanding music from my video-game laden childhood/young adult life which brought back many great memories as well.  One of which, was my love specifically for the music from the "Medal of Honor" series.  If you are not familiar with this music, you need to be.  It should be required listening for everyone, regardless of their personal thoughts on video games.

So here it is, my top 10 list of music from the Medal of Honor video games.


Click title to listen:











No comments:

Post a Comment